Hatun and Father Zakaria Botros discuss his ministry as a Copic priest in Egypt.
- Advice on how to evangelise Muslims and the risks of doing so
- His motivation to continue preaching to Muslims despite huge risks
- Main reasons why Muslims are leaving Islam and becoming Christians
- What happens to those who leave Islam for Christ in Arab Countries
- How to disciple ex-Muslims
- Answer to Muslim Missionaries who claim Islam came to Egypt peacefully and people converted peacefully, with peace between Muslims and Christians
- How do ex-Muslim converts first react to Christian worship in Church
- How do we encourage the church to evangelise Muslims?
- Points of Prayer for Father Zakaria Botros’s ministry and for Ex-Muslims in Christ
Website (Arabic): http://fatherzakaria.com
Website (English): http://fatherzakaria.net
Fr. Zaharia Botros TV: http://alfadytv.tv
3 thoughts on “Live With Father Zakaria Botros لقاء مع أبونا زكريا بطرس”
The world needs to wake up to the hate and evil of islam – it is not a religion of peace it is a CULT of hate and misogyny
I’m so glad someone else has woke up to the truth about Islam
As Islam slowly grows in my country it has become a necessity to educate myself on how to present or witness to muslims. Can you please help me with guidelines on how I can evangelize to muslims?